NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for being slack with the fishing reports, but after fishing three tournaments back to back, plus making 50 mile runs everyday to catch fish, I’m worn out. I haven’t fished the past several days due to the weather, but the fishing has been great if you enjoy a long boat ride. Most of the stripers have been hanging around the Virginia / NC border. The big fish are staying in that area until the water gets colder up north and makes them move south. We have boated numerous citation fish, but nothing above the 50lb mark. The first place boat during the last tournament had three fish that weighed 147lbs., which one fish was over fifty. There are still a few trout being caught in the surf and some tuna being taken offshore. Here's a photo of Jim & buddies from W. Va. with a limit of Stripers with one citation just over 36 lbs.
I still have a few charter dates open for Jan. & February. Check our website for photo & reports at fishingouterbanks.com & our blog here.

Tight lines, Ray

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.