NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you bass fishermen that are looking for a ride in the Jordan, Sheron Harris area give me a shout
I'm not a tournament fisherman , I just like to fish for bass and sometime a couple of crappie trips in the cold weather
My fishing partner moved to Minn.
Klu

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I might well be interested in going to fish with you sometime. I usually bank fish only as it is, since I don't own a boat, but if you have a boat I'd be happy to pay for gas or whatever in exchange for some time on the water. I live in Chapel Hill, so Jordan / Shearon-Harris are right in my neck of the woods. I do most of my fishing these days on New Hope Creek which is part of the Jordan Lake system anyway.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might well be interested in going to fish with you sometime. I usually bank fish only as it is, since I don't own a boat, but if you have a boat I'd be happy to pay for gas or whatever in exchange for some time on the water. I live in Chapel Hill, so Jordan / Shearon-Harris are right in my neck of the woods. I do most of my fishing these days on New Hope Creek which is part of the Jordan Lake system anyway.
Thanks man, but we are a bit far apart.
Im looking for someone to help prep the boat for fishing and again for storing it.
As I am in holly springs you would have to drive 1/2 hr past Jordan lake to my place drive back to Jordan to fish and drive back to my place and drive back to your place.
Thanks for the reply and I hope you do well fishing off the bank

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Klu, I’m near Fuquay, always looking to get out but I can only fish on the weekdays what’s your schedule like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
seeingnc
I only fish on weekdays to avoid the recreational traffic
as you read I'm in Holly Springs
I am pretty much a bass fisherman only (will go for crappy in the cold weather if my fishing partner wants them
if this suits you lets meet and talk
Klu

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good. I can meet you in the am before 9 or around 3:00 any day this week.

playing golf tomorrow but should be able to make 3pm
I've been meeting at the bar nest to the BP station on Holly springs rd and Sunset Lake rd
it's a small bar and easy to find someone, if that suits you.
i don't know how to get a text number but we should have a contact number

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
playing golf tomorrow but should be able to make 3pm
I've been meeting at the bar nest to the BP station on Holly springs rd and Sunset Lake rd
it's a small bar and easy to find someone, if that suits you.
i don't know how to get a text number but we should have a contact number

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is that shakey rays? My number is 910-603-588nine. If you want to text me tomorrow. I’ll be playing golf as well, we finish around 2:30 normally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts