NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a facebook page, take a look at oregoninlet idiots. There was a nice boat that was stollen and the owner is looking for any information he can get.

Just in case some one has seen this boat or you come across this boat in your travels. Please contact local authorities with information. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,
I'd like to ask for your helping getting word out. My wife's uncle had his boat stolen today from Anchorage Marina in Atlantic Beach. My father in law built the boat in Hatteras. Please forward on and be on the lookout. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
947 Posts
Cant stand a theif! Heres more info from FPT..

Specs: 23 foot Custom Center Console, T-Top with rod holders, Armstrong bracket, Yamaha 250 4 Stroke #6CGX1002890, boat and motor are 2013, Garmin electronics, leaning post with rod holders, color is light green with white bottom.
The local authorities in Atlantic Beach have been notified. If you see this boat please contact the Carteret County Sheriff's Department.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Love that color combo. Shameful thing...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Boat has been found! Thru a couple of extremely nice brothers that visit one of the sites I posted on, the boat was located today. A suspect is in jail. Apparently he stole it Sunday and drove it to Vandemere, NC where it was spotted. The police were alerted and now have the boat. The owner is going to get in touch with the fellows that spotted it and show his appreciation. Just to prove thieves are that smart, the suspect had already posted the boat for sale online. the sheriff's dept had spotted them and was in the process of tracking him down when we called.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.