NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. My name is Michael Byrnes. I would say that fishing is my passion and my obsession. When I'm not working as a physical therapist or playing with my two girls (4 months and 4 years) I'm either tying flies, designing something for the boat or working on my new venture www.stripstrikeoutfitters.com . While drying out during my wife's pregnancy and post period my lack of on the water time turned out the website and company. It's a good time, keeps me busy...at least my mind is wet even if my line is not. I fish mostly coastal NC (Hey capt. Gary; took a trip to Oriental with him last spring with my buddy Rob from Florida) Anyone that wants to learn somthing about fishing Oriental or it's surrounding waters has got to spend some time with Gary. Great teacher and guide!
I do get to fish Florida a few times a year throwing flies at snook under the dock lights as well as throwing at reds, trout and having fun with Jacks, Lady's, spanish and whatever else. Still waiting for the Tarpon on the fly.
I love throwing flies at Striped Bass but hey I'm fine with it all. Whatever tightens the line right.
Thanks to NCAngler for the site. Great job.
Tight lines :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts