NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just surfin at work for walleye info and stumbled into this site. Nice one. Originally from Sarasota Fl fishing the flats of Tampa Bay,Terra Ceia, Sarasota Bay, Venice and down into Gasparilla. Been fishin since I can remember and started to fish on the fly 20 or so yrs ago. Finally moved to WNC after they paved every last inch of green space back home. Now I fish the streams for Trout and the lakes for smallies, LM and Walleye. Haven't had any luck with the Walley yet but I brought my Pathfinder flats boat up here with me and I'm givin it a whirl.
When I'm not fishing, I'm tying or messing around in the woodshop.....unless work gets in the way. I also enjoy floatin my toon for smallies or trout. Mostly the Tuck and Toe so far.

Hope to see ya streamside..............Fish On and be Safe

SF

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Hey SF, Welcome on!

I fish Blackburn Point/Lemon Bay/Boca/Offshore Venice. 84 VHS grad, used to live on Bee Ridge for about 10 yrs, moved to Venice then "moved on!" ha ha hahah.... ;)

Still head down there every now an then to fish/visit family.

Again, Welcome on! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.