NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Red X Angler
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been talking about floating a stretch of the Yadkin Sunday, on a couple of other threads do I thought I would post here with a proper title. Several of use are floating from Kerr Scott Dam to Smoot Park this Sunday (24th). Meeting at the canoe/yak launch just downstream from the dam and working out the shuttle once everyone is unloaded. Lets meet around 7:30/7:45.

Darrell

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Oh no! Posting a float on the internet so everyone can see, such blasphemy. The one man float police will have you strung up from a kayak rack. Seeing as how you'll be going down for this indiscretion, how about posting lots of pictures of the fish, lures, and locations so the throngs next week know what to do. Come to think of it, maybe you need to retitled this post as The Hard Knocks Yadkin Float. Good luck, have fun, and catch'em up!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Been trying to figure it all day how I can make this float but it's just not possible. Headed for Louisiana on Tuesday and just can't get done what I need to do between now and then. Hope you guys have fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.