NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
Any idea what the surf fishing will be like during late November at Sunset Beach? What should I use, etc...? Any and all tips and tricks welcomed!
Thanks in advance!
Chris

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
The way this year has been I'd say everything is running later in the season. Key will be surf temp. I'm sure some of these guys that know more than I can help you out!!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Hey Colecp, welcome to the site. I live a little north of that area but probably have about the same fishing conditions. Late Nov surf fishing might be a bit slow or non- exisitant. As Sundrop says it all depends on water temps. Right now there is plenty of action and that could hold a few more weeks.

Try a bottom rig with 2 hooks and use some cut mullet, shrimp pieces or gulp strip bait. Ask around and the local folks will give you up to date info on what is biting. If ya can spring for a charter, or have access to a boat, inshore fishing will still be decent - you will just need to look for the fish in deeper holes and on mud bottoms (mud holds the warmth longer than sand).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.