NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got two today fishing 5 hours. I started lamenting about all the effort I'm putting in and the fish are making this personal. Then I checked myself and realized that there are millions just wishing they had an opportunity or the ability to sit on the water in a kayak.

I forgot to mention that these two went back because I figured I'd get a bigger one. Greed karma?
Ate cereal for dinner
Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well if you want to catch a million red and black drum......go out to CALO next month thru Dec. Up until a few years a go, I thought that was the only place to catch a drum or trout. You can catch them every cast for hours. If you can find a spot to squeeze in without somebody threating to kill you! (that was a joke, but there is a lot of mad people out there)

Pretty photos btw.

·
Banned
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pardon my ignorance (I have that tattooed on my forehead-comes in handy 40-50 times a day) but CALO? doesn't ring a bell?
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
770 Posts
Let's go. Still need a grouper to eat as well. ****** says you the one to make it happen.
I'd say lets go just squeeze between boats just to **** people off. :D (joke....) Grouper is my passion though. Love to catch them jokers!!! It helps that I have them down to a science like you guys have trout!

Trade off??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.