NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ncangler.com/forums/threa...rriors-fishing

I really think NCAngler could help these guys a lot, maybe a lot more than they realized when they posted.;) I hope everyone will look at these events and see what they might be able to do. I have cleared my work schedule for at least one date so far, and I'll hopefully be working on others.​

I also hope I'm not breaking any forum rules or stepping on any toes by re-posting this, but if I am then I'll apologize and take my lashes because I really feel this is important. :D

Thank you all for reading!​

-Sam

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Give me some lashes too for contributing to the corruption:). Events like this are great. I have participated in Warriors on the Water for many years and also a fished several events with Real American Heroes Foundation and became a team member. A day of my time and expenses of a day taking a soldier fishing are nothing compared to the sacrifices they make for us to be able to enjoy the greater outdoors in the free world. I have heard alot of stories of what these guys go through and every time I come off the water with a much great appreciation of what our military does and made alot of friends along the way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.