NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Tough day on the water but enjoyed being out just the same. Was good to meet Timbo and spend some more time getting to know Neptune. I think we've found the right places we just need a better day!! My new Carolina Custom Rod felt great in my hands and casted all day in rough conditions with no fatigue tossing 1/8-1/2 oz jigs. When you cant even get your bait torn up by pinfish you know its gonna be slow!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes Sir welder252 I sure do, Was that you out there fighting the wind also and did you have any luck?
Haha yes that was me and my buddy kylah70385 on his new boat. Wind was pretty bad. Put in belhaven first thing. Few small fish there. Moved to swan quarter. Had 2 keeper flounder and 2 keeper trout and some smalls. Buddy got his first inshore grand slam on the first fishing trip on the new ride. Wasn't a bad day other than the wind.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was with Sundrop and Neptune on Neptune's boat, The wind was crazy but did settle down a bit in the evening. I will be there with my Mako next trip and see if I can get that slam also.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I will be testing the draft on my old/new ride out there very soon as well. Possibly this weekend!

Reactions: Neptune and RouseD
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.