NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fun day fishin at swanquarter with my friend brenda thomas and her son brian on her 21 ft. Sea hunt boat . Brain hooked up with a monster skate first thing this morning and had a 30 minute battle before we found out it wasn't a drum . My catch of the day was this nice 21 inch doormat and brenda ended the day with her first ever flounder , does she look excited ?

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I had high hopes of hitting the water this afternoon, and SQ tomorrow but my fuel pump died. *sighs... Oh well glad ya got on em!! She looks tickled!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Great Catch!! I was down there today Curtis and saw a few Sea Hunts. I fished that inlet today (Where all the boats were at) and caught a 16" trout and another one that would have gone about 18" but he got off right at the boat. 4 undersized Flounder. Timbo was going out as I was coming in.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I was gonna call you tomorrow if I didn't see a report ........ was beginning to think you'd left for Florida or something!
Gotta love it when a lady brings her own boat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.