NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good place to catch mud minnows around this area any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Upping your thread. Hopefully someone in that area will give you some ideas. Will your be boating or shore bound?

·
Registered
768 Posts
If you are in a boat, all them islands around the bridge are loaded. But if shore bound, I'm sure just aboat any bank will have minnows on it. BE careful out there if you are boating this weekend!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
If you go out to the point at EI one side is ocean and one side is sound. Well the sound side has a HUGE flat that stays loaded with bait fish. Right where the beach access is (no access this time of year). If you are staying in that area. If not, have somebody drop you and your bucket/net off and walk out there real quik. Will not take long to gather all you need. Good luck!!

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Not sure if it can still be used, or if it is still there, but there used to be the end of a creek almost in front of the school on hwy 24 toward Morehead from hwy 58. Hope I got that right. It has been a very long time, but some of my friends used to get their live bait from there. Should be other similar places.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts