NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys dont know about you but my wife is going to kill me when she sees how much i just sent on fishing tackle. i am ready to get out and start catching me some trout and reds. will be using the following items to hopefully do my damage and restock the freezer.

Norton sand eels (have been using for about 2 years and love them) my fav trout bait
Bass Assassin Slurp
Bass Assassins
She Dogs
Catch 2000
mirrominows
H&H Cocahoes

these are going to be my lures of choice for the year

what will be in your box this year

·
Registered
832 Posts
the only thing i need in my box is some pumkin seed grubs and some white with pink tail grups. with green gig heads. both of them will catch my limit of specks every day

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
guys dont know about you but my wife is going to kill me when she sees how much i just sent on fishing tackle.
notlucky---You gotta be quick on your feet-- My latest excuse is that Wellcraft Dave's new avatar hypnotized me and I was in a trance while I was in the tackle shop--don't remember a thing.:eek:

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
What??!!! blamin my avatar!! :D

Hey, I've been known to loosely affiliate with the ol' tackle monkey....

It's ok Notlucky.. I have a little experience with the wife doin the back flip when she see's the bill ;) Try comin home and explainin this (see below) :eek:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I'd have to have a nice comfortable air mattress to sleep on while out with my tackle.:D .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks nice to know have place to lay my head bill should arrive this week she keeps asking me how much i spent and ask her how much she spent on those new clothes that still have the tags on them everyone who is married knows that the wife is always right we as men just agree to everything and everyone happy

as for the slurps have used them a few times and like them for me i seem to catch just as many fish with the slurp as i did with the gulp like not having the mess. andare cheaper

but try this get you some norton sand eels or your fav soft plastic and let them soak in the gulp bag for a couple of days

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
You need to keep a pic of her closet handy for those "episodes" I'll go dollar for dollar against my wifes shoes ANYDAY!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.