NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
My soft plastics go in the plano zip worm bags
in original packages,
got a BPS worm wallet for crappie jigs

Took a page from the paddling book and got myself a second crate for the motor boat. Can get 6 of the 3600 boxes in a standard crate (8 in the file sized crates from office supply stores). I have a few more than 6-8 plano 3600s, the ones I'm not using for the day reside in an old file cabinet.
Attached a mesh pocket to one side of the crate for tools and line.

A web strap makes a shoulder strap if needed but it really ain't too fun to carry very far. Works like a charm otherwise, cheap, very sturdy and will also dbl as a fair seat if need be.

As for huge tackle bags, BPS sells their brand backpack tackle bag. My son has one and it is a good sturdy bag, zips apart for lighter trips and hold a ton of gear.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Absolutely leave the bulk of your plastics in their original packages no matter how you store the bags, if the seal don't seal drop the whole package in a ziplock. Not that it makes a lot of sense, but if you put them in a plastic box, and moisture collects and stays for a while colors will fade & get milky, or they'' stick together, or you'll pinch them in the lid, or all sorts of other nasty things.........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.