NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of now i have 3 or four tackle boxes, and a TON of plastics. Im looking to condense my stuff together into a tackle bag that will be stored in a boat most of the time, so im thinking of getting a bigger one bc i wont be carrying it around alot. I really like the idea of the plano boxes so im definatly sold on those, but after lots of internet research am still not sure how to store all my plastics. Has anyone used the ziplock storage-putting all of your plastics in original bags in big ziplock bags organized by type(creatures, trick worms, etc.) or does anyone just use big plano boxes for their plastics? Also, I am having a hard time finding a decent sized tackle bag. One that I have found is the Cabelas advanced angler in either the Magnum or super Magnum size.
http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/prod...3Bcat104619780&destination=/user/wishlist.jsp

Thanks for any help/advice/info

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im thinking about getting the Magnum Cabelas bag, then keeping my plastics in a separate container organized by bait type, that way my stuff is all together in two different containers, and if i ever fished on someone else's boat i could condense it to the one tackle bag.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@neilslure,,, do you keep the plastics in original package when you put them in planos or do you take them out? do they dry out/melt in the planos? I really like the neatness of plano boxes

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also is it really important to store plastics straight, like trick worms? do they retain the shape they are stored in? storing them straight would take up alot of extra space

1 - 6 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.