NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I have tried about every way there is to store plastics. Jumbo ziploc bags, plastic shoe boxes, Cooks Go To system, and right now I am using the deep plano boxes.

All my other tackle is stored in Plano 3700 boxes in the boat's storage boxes. When I go with someone else I carry the big red Bass Pro Shops bag. It is plenty big and usually only about 1/2 full, even when I tournament fished as a co-angler.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
@neilslure,,, do you keep the plastics in original package when you put them in planos or do you take them out? do they dry out/melt in the planos? I really like the neatness of plano boxes
I keep everything in the original bag. The deep boxes are just a means of organizing and containing the bags. I keep my plastic (about 15 lbs worth) in the rear storage compartment in my boat for weight distribution purposes. I take what I plan to use out and keep it in the front storage box along with a few bags of my go to plastics.

Reactions: RouseD
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.