NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was cruising thru the rod racks at hwy 49 this morning. i see they have several penn combo's for $75 each thats a 309 on a 7 foot penn mariner rod. they do not carry much in the way of roller eyed rods but alot of regular eyed rods..diawa 7' beef sticks $19..:D

oh yeah i am really broke now as i dropped $150 on a new crankbait rod.:(:(:(.busted mine this morning.. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

zooker

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Hwy 49?..........I lived on 49 between Asheboro and Denton and I don't know of a tackle shop down there. Course I haven't poked around down there in a long time. Are you talking about down towards Albemarle?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Thanks Zook! I thought you were probably talking about that place near Tucker Town. I haven't been down that way in quite a while.

I lived just North of 109. Our home place coming from Asheboro is approximately 1 mile on the left from where 49 turns into a 4 lane. My cousin lives there now. I have a lot of family in the area and back over towards Little Texas Seafood House (don't know if it is still there) off the old 49 Hwy if you are familiar with that area. We called it the old Farmer Rd. I went to school in the old Farmer School House there at Farmer Station.

Mark

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
umm the farmer school is that massive job out in the old cotton feild next to the four lane.. i don't think they use the old farmer school house anymore..

zooker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.