NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2015 edition of our annual Teach a kid to fish clinic is going to be May or June next year. We are shooting for June 13th, but may have to back up to May. I will post more info when we decide for certain, and hope to see the guys again that helped out this year, and anyone else that wants to participate. Thanks as always!

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Darrell. The city is 100% behind it now, we met with the "powers that be" and laid down what we think it should be, and they agreed to let us handle it completely this year like we used to.
There were those that didn't want to do the program, saying it was too expensive ( not true, we come in under budget every time), there was no room, it interfered with the rides being open (not true), and other lame excuses.
But their voices have been silenced now, and we are going forward.
We always appreciate the help from NCANGLER fellas every year, without your participation it would be difficult to put the event on.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I will be there with 2 additional instructors...when the forms come out, please let me know so that we can get them back to you quickly.

Reactions: dbeam

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Once you have a date, I'll look at my calendar. :D

Reactions: dbeam

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
I am working that day. I can work Sat. night and still get there by 8:30 then take Sunday night off, but I need to ride with someone because I would not feel comfortable driving back home after being up that long. So if anyone is coming from Hickory or points West of here that I could ride with let me know.

Darrell

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.