NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang
I checked with both site owners and got permission to cross-post this invitation...

Team ECKF (East Coast Kayak Fishing) has put out a membership call.

"You don't have to be a factory angler to be on the ECKF Team, we are looking for hardcore kayak anglers that want to make a commitment to fishing together, exchanging ideas and helping to promote ECKF and the manufactures we choose to work with."

The complete announcement is here:
Login
If the link doesn't work out any better than I'm afraid, then look in the Main forum...)

(I think you'll need to register and wait for your account to be validated to get in to the forum... It's been a long time since I signed up...)

Lefty

Reactions: NCPIERMAN

·
Registered
608 Posts
Interesting format: "the more you post the more you can see" (although they need to check their sentence structure, this coming from someone who failed English 101 twice in college.

At first, when I read that I thought that is pretty arrogant and again that might be from the way they presented it. But it certainly would cut down on lurkers who just want to find others fishing spots. I know that was huge problem in Florida with the fishing boards, probably the same way here.

But since I don't fish that often anymore (not by choice), I wouldn't be able to participate nearly at the level that I would like to be able to participate. I don't participate here nearly as much as I would like to.....only so much time to view and post on message boards. Thanks for the info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.