NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Nice job Team Nacho! Our team (Cape Crusaders) did fairly well for people who all have full time jobs and didnt take it too seriously. We finished 9th place in the NE region in the Saltwater Division (highest NC team for just saltwater) and I think 18th in the Freshwater/Saltwater combined even though all our points were stricktly all saltwater fish.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
great job guys.... yeah the few tournaments I have entered i have enjoyed the fellowship at the "weigh ins" but when you are out on the water trying to get a certain fish or length it becomes work to me, ....

pretty awesome the continued success yall have. mack

·
Registered
953 Posts
All should be assured we all have full time jobs and are very successful. Anyone who wants to join me on a day of work in my business is welcome to see how you do all year landscaping. I own the business so you'll be working for me. And my gorgeous girlfriend fishes too. My brother is a full time accountant. Toba is a full time teacher and coach and husband. Mr Inge is a father, husband and full time worker as well. And as far as I kno pedal pirate is also with a beautiful woman and very successful. There now you know what to talk about.

·
Red X Angler
3,568 Posts
Landscaping I remember that!! Customer calls needs around 700 flowers changed out in 2 days for big party, drive 500 miles to beach house to redo landscaping because ther neighbor just Redon there yard and want to top it. Ice and snow removal for a couple days straight day and night. Nah I will just stick to fishing and reading your fishing post.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hoping to be better competition for you guys this year on some fronts. What I'm more impressed with is their fish photographs. Mine aren't always perfect, but Kayak Wars is notorious for not only bad photographs but blatant lying of size. And I'm not talking bad pictures of 4 foot long fish, I'm talking people posting 14 inch smallmouth bass and being scored as 15 inches. But their photos are usually pretty crystal clear with mouth shut and conservative measurements.

2015 should be lots of fun, we are already stoked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.