NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a basically brand new Temple Fork Outfitters (TFO) BVK fly fishing outfit for sale. It was taken on one outing and used a total of 1hr. in a fresh water lake. It is in mint condition with zero signs of wear. The extra spool with the sinking line has never been used. I've owned it about six months and it has always been stored in the pictured padded case. The case is also included. The rod is a 4 piece TFO BVK 9' 8wt. It is a brilliant olive green. This is a factory built rod, not a custom build on a TFO blank. The reel is a Moss Green anodized TFO BVK size 3 lined with Scientific Anglers Titan Taper WF-8-Floating line. I also have an extra spool with padded case lined with Rio InTouch Camolux WF-8-Intermediate Sinking line. This is beautiful setup that cost me over $850. The BVK is also rated for salt water use as well, I used it in a fresh water lake the one time I used it. Any other questions, send me a message. Thank you and Happy Holidays. Cash price is $450 and is a killer deal. Send me a message with your email for pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.