NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum wanted to say hello. Just getting back into the fishing game, spent the first 25 years of my life with a line in the water and after 5 years of zero fishing I am back in it. I live in Asheville NC and primarily fly fish but will use any and all means to make the rod bend, ie I aint picky! If you need help with kayak fishing or beta on mountain rivers just ask, and if you are in to exploring thin blue lines give me a holler.:D

In a couple weeks (still trying to get settled) would anyone be willing to show a newbie how to slay the small mouth on the French Broad? I live 0.75 miles from it and have never dropped a line in it... :(

Thanks All!

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome aboard Bo. Because of SPAM attacks a few weeks back we implemented a new system where the first few posts by a new member "Newbie" are moderated. After that entries are posted immediately. That is why your posts did not appear right away. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
whenever sekod. I have made the vow to fish myself to death this summer. When you gonna hook me up with some more monster bream?
We fish for bream on the full moon in May and June on Rhodhiss and Hickory lakes. We usually use our flyrods and it's a blast. Give me a shout if you want to try sometime. My boat will easily fish three.

·
Registered
15 Posts
welcome to the forum, new to it myself joined a while back but then became a father, not a lot of fishing since then ( 8 months and little sleep). love to fly fish as well but will resort to any method of fishing. Floating the FB tomorrow, unless it becomes a down pour today. By the way I only live about a mile or so from take out and about 7 miles from bent creek put in. I wouldn't mind at all to get out on the frenchy with some fellow fisherman

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.