NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit a creek off the Neuse this morning. Caught a few small specks and then when I was running to a new spot the overheating warning sounded on my engine. I was able to flag down a boat to tow me back to the ramp but they took off before I could go and thank them. It was a 22ft Blackjack bay boat so if you look at this site I just wanted to say thank you and I owe you one.

tow in.jpg

·
Registered
425 Posts
Good to see people that care are out there on the water and were able to help you. Ive never been in a position where I could lend a tow, but I dang sure will when the opportunity presents itself. Cant have too much good karma.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doesn't sound like the guys that helped me. Its was a dad, son and grandpa.

Replaced my impeller Sat afternoon and this morning went much better! Got into the specks pretty good, the biggest being 22in. I caught most of them on a popping cork, but was also got a few right at sunrise on topwater.

trout 4-27.jpg

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Brendon I fished on the other side of the river from you and we caught some trout up to 19" and also 5 reds up to 23". It turned out ok even with the wind howling. Never got a bite on topwater. All trout came on MR17 808 and even 2 reds where caught on the MR17.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts