NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning fishin crew. After hitting this site up for some trout fishing info, found more than I could hope for and decided to join. Personal knowledge here is better than Google! My name is Mike and I live in Kinston. My wife and I purchased our 16/48 Lowe last March and have enjoyed learning to trout fish since. I have fished in/off shore and have almost given up hunting to fish. Lookin forward to the meet n greet. Thanks for all the info you guys share!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!!! I have learned a lot from all the great folks here over the years , made some good friends too!

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Welcome to NCAngler, Mike. Thanks for joining us!

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Welcome to the site

Kinston is a great place, the RedXAnglers and some of Tarheel Fly Flingers will be having a Meet and Greet in Kinston in March. http://www.ncangler.com/forums/threads/68980-Kinston-Meet-and-Greet-Red-X-Anglers?highlight=Kinston Date hasn't been picked yet, but it would be a good time to meet some of the guys in the area as well as from further out.

It isn't that far from Fayetteville Jonathan look for Allen and Dennis to get share some fly fishing and tying stories.

Darrell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.