NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the last three times out haven't been able to get a nibble. Tried four different bodies of water in last four days and not a single bass in any of them. Today three of us Nita new lake for me for three hours and not a bite working all around the lake. These bad t back cold front really have the bite off hopefully the warmer weather will get them back to activity.

Reactions: wademaster

·
Registered
283 Posts
That makes me feel a little better. I found the water dirtier than expected, so I tried banging a black/blue chatterbait into every stick and laydown I could find. It looked just right in the water, I knew something was going to crush it. Nothing.

Let's hope the weather cooperates this week.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
The club tourney was at Lake Michie Saturday. I sat that one out, but some of the guys caught fish. They worked hard and suffered for it in chocolate milk water and high winds ,but got on a few.

Reactions: wademaster

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Its all going to get better from here. The front is passing by, weather and water will b warming quickly. Go fishing!!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
managed 10 crappie last night only one had eggs left. most in the 1/2 to 3/4 pound range not the 1-2# we had been getting. Gonna try one more time for crappie tomorrow night and than back to full time bass fishing I feel buzz bait time may be upon us

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
The wind today was pretty stupid, but tomorrow and Monday look promising weather-wise. Maybe it will turn on. Today was pretty slow in my neck of the woods, but I spent more time fighting the wind than I did fighting fish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.