NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got very disappointing news. A major player in our efforts to support our Military in eastern NC thru MAD has been Capt. Dave Tilley and the headboat Continental Shelf. Capt. Dave has announced that the owner of the Continental Shelf has sold the boat and it is being moved to Little River, SC with a new Captain on board. I hate this for Dave as he is a good and honorable man that has been an integral part of all the MAD events out of Morehead City. I hate this for the town of Morehead City and the anglers of eastern NC. The Continental Shelf captained by Dave has been the best head boat out of MHC since Capt. Woo Woo Harker of the Carolina Princess.
DAVE TILLEY.....ONE SIMPLE THANKS IS NOT ENOUGH!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Fastest, and as far as I know she still was. It was just refurbished a few years ago too. I hate it for Capt Tilley I hope another of the other boats is smart enough to make him a solid offer. And I hope he stays in NC .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.