NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fished Lake Norman today and after a slightly bumpy start, managed to land one keeper striper in Stumpy Creek. We had planned on fishing Mountain Creek and using Little Creek Access area to get in the water but unfortunately, the recovery effort for the guy who drowned Thursday night had Little Creek access shut down. We headed over to Pinacle Access and found about a millon bass boats ready to blast off for a tournament:eek: , (Ok maybe not a millon):rolleyes: , so we headed for Stumpy Creek access. Long story short, we were fishing with shinners and that fish hit at around 10 feet deep on a planner board.:D Even though it doesn't look that big in the photo, it measured just over 20 inches long so I have officially had fish in the box on my boat. WooHoo!!!:D

Fin Water Fluid Fish Marine biology

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never even thought about a reference object. Actually I was just about to fillet the fish when I thought about a picture so I snapped it with my phone. My other camera takes WAY better pictures but at least I have proof of "a fish" lol:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.