NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first let me state.i am not a cat person..
two nights ago my dawgs treed a grey tiger cat under my truck..i washed the under side of the truck tring to get the cat out..
no kitty.
. went to work friday-35 miles- parked in the "pit" a very loud dusty area. no kitty..
drove home-35 miles- my dogs circled the truck and treed again..-kitty still in there-
truck got a good under carriage wash with the pressure washer..
still kitty less..
.drove to work and back today-70 miles-.. no kitty..

my girlfriend called to her lil dawg.
the lil kitty crawled out of the truck and trotted up to her..

i now have a lil dawg -hyper cat- and a grey tiger hair ball in my house.

i think i will call him lucky.. lucky makes a mess in my house we will see just how lucky he REALLY is..

zooker

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I'd call him Dusty D Wondercat...LOL ( I'm not a cat person either, but I do have a soft spot for strays... apparently so does my wife, since she took me in...LOL!!!:D

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!

Zook, you are in the wrong business! You need to get on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour with Larry the Cable Guy!

Reactions: sundrop

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............lol!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!...............lol!!!!!!!!...........lol!!!!!!!!!!..........lol!!!!!!!!!.............lol!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!.......lol!!!!.........lol!!!!!!!!!..........lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang right he's funny!!!!!!!.................LOL!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.