NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the interest of serving our members and promoting safe recreation on the water I am pleased to introduce the new NCangler.com Float Plan. You can create and manage your float plans by clicking on the User CP link above and then selecting the option of creating or managing your float plan from the menu in the left hand corner. If you'd like to quickly access and record a new float plan just click on the Float Plan link above in the upper right hand of the menu bar.

There is a lot of information that you can enter or just enter as much as you want. It takes discipline to use a float plan but may save your life someday if someone else knows where to look for you and when. Check it out and let me know what you think.

The Float Plan program is only accessible to registered members of NCangler.com. Registration is free so register today! :)

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any feedback on the Float Plan? A lot of work went into creating it. I hope folks can use it. When you create a float plan you can print it out and leave it with someone or email it to someone before hitting the water. :cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think it is a great idea and I will use it. Just save a base plan and modify it every time you go.
FYI the anchor check doesn' seem to record on the plan. It would be great if you could "save as new plan" from the edit plan part so the base info could be put on a base plan and then modifyed each time and saved. This site is fantastic.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Another great addition Randy! With all the fun to be had, it's hard to remember that safety should be first. I think this is one way to make it easier. Thanks!

PH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.