NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to slight Technical difficulties I am starting a new thread for planning the Kinston Meet and Greet

it will take place on March 21st we need everyone to arrive by 11:30 or so.
We are having Hot Dogs along with anything that you would want to bring along.

The meeting will be at Rivermont Presbyterian Church 1752 U.S. 258 Kinston NC

The attendance list is below: Please double check behind me and make sure your on the list if your planning to attend

agger plus Amanda: ********* 3 cans of chili and a pot to heat it in

BankSlinger:

Beetlespin +1: (possible)

Bernardo: (possible plus 1) *********** 100 Bright Leaf Hot Dogs

BigE818: ********** Plates and Soda

Bruce: (probably)

Capt Dave Eakins: (Guest Speaker)

CountryBoyJim: ******** drinks

crappie89: (maybe)

Crappietuttle: ********* big ole cake

dbeam: (maybe) ********* helping with purchase of dogs

FishermanBill

IslandMan: (maybe)******** helping out with purchase of dogs

Jared: (Outdoor Demo: custom paddle work sounds interesting.)

MHaddock:

Mofish and Mrs Mofish: (best news we have had in awhile)

NCAngler:

NCPIERMAN:

PapaDave: ******** napkins, seasonings and drinks

roostertail24:******* crock pot of beans

RouseD and Susie!!: ********* plastic utensils, a soda, chips, buns and condiments

sgrfmde452:

SteveF:

sundrop: ******** helping with a large infusion of cash as needed

Swineboy: (and the wife) *********** Helping out Bernado with purchase of dogs

tarheel fly flinger: (Thanks to you and Rhonda for arranging for Fellowship Hall) ******* 8 at a time Hot Dog cooker, and some smokey dogs

Yak'nDamsel:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
If I remember correctly this is our 6th annual Kinston m&g. Each year the event has continued to improve and I expect no less for this year's event.
dbeam is heading it up this year and so far it's looking like it's going to be an awesome event.
If your name is not already on the attend list, please let dbeam know so he can add you to the list.
Don't be one of those that is going to say, " I wish I had attended that awesome event ". :eek:

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Jared is coming to do an outdoor demo on making custom designs on paddles!! Need to see this in person!!! I may have one more guest speaker ...one of our own Pesky!!! he is one of the best best kayak anglers I know and he is going to share some of his techniques ! This will be educational!! I have invited about 4 more guest (non speakers) to come and will let you know is they confirm.

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
There was debate over having other things last year, I think the main draw for pizza has been the lack of preparation and the ease of cleanup. There is usually lots of goodies that folks bring to go along with the main meal. Esp this time of year when the weather can turn south in a heartbeat, manning a grill outside could be bad. Pizza is not locked in but since I am probably not going to make it this time I don't want to bite off any extra work for someone else to do.

Darrell

1 - 20 of 166 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.