NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Boy the weather here latley has been a bummer. It looks like another pretty week comming with more systems moving toward the carolinas for the weekend:( Ill sure be glad when this weekend weather pattern breaks.The ponds here in king are so muddy that you can not even fish them with live bait. . "better and brighter fishing" Lite linner

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Sure will be nice when the summer actually gets here and all this rain and wind quites messing up everyones schedules. Talked to my brother and hour ago, commercial fisherman, hes hasnt been out for days now.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
March winds, April showers... at least we are on schedule this year!!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Hinesville, were you at Fort Stewart, my son-in law is stationed at Hunter Army Airbase the wife and went mainly to see them and take in some sights didn't fish maybe next time!!

Yup, my son is stationed there. Actually right now he is in Iraq but we went there to see his wife and our grandkids. No fishing for me either this time around.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yup, my son is stationed there. Actually right now he is in Iraq but we went there to see his wife and our grandkids. No fishing for me either this time around.
Well th next time you get to talk to him say a "BIG THANKS" for all he and his family is doing. I also have a son-in-law stationed at Langley Air Force Base and he is deployed to Iraq as well.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
small world aint it!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I was standing on the corner of Duvall St In Key West on my Honeymoon with my wife in 2005, She was wearing a Chocowinity Indians T-Shirt ( her school ) and a couple walks up and says OH MY GOSH!!! HI! we are from Williamston NC!!!
I was in Cancun, MX in 2000. A man with a thick Italian Accent drags his wife over to me and she says ( in good old American English and she was obviously southern too!) "well I'll be ****!" and points at my NCState T.. " I just graduated last year and this is my new husband, were on our Honeymoon", we live in Sicily Italy now.
( I was on my H-Moon with wife#1)
So it is indeed a small world...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.