·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
It always weighs heavy....

The other night, I looked thru every photo on MSN of the warriors lost.
The one thing that kept striking me was the thought of how the kids/children deal with the loss of their mother/father... just unfathomable.

The warriors are proud and know the risks... They are definately hero's and are fighting a war and understand the sacrafice, sadly to say, this battle needs to be fought. The bad guys "are" trying to kill everyone of us to install radical Islam around the world. Believe you me... we dont want to live like that. Better to take the fight to them as we're doing/done.

Keep the American Warrior in your heart and prayers. Their sacrafice is absolute.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One of my best buds came home, but he will never be the same... I think he left a large pice of who he was over there. He had to go the first time too... Now he has pins in his leg, rods in his back and is deaf in one ear... But at least he did come home...

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
sundrop, just watched the film, man ole man, if that dont bring you to tears you dont have a heart. god bess our men an women that protect us some we can go fishing an speak our minds. thanks sundrop for that thead...............................chris

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hadn't cried like that since they shot ol' yeller..........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.