NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fellow angler registered and paid for the Bob Clouser casting class at the upcoming Winston Fly Fishing Show. Unfortunately he now is unable to attend and would like to sell his ticket. The $80 class fee also includes admission to the show.

If you are interested in the class, let me know and I will put you in contact....

The Clouser casting classes have helped a lot of folks and and the price is quite reasonable. One of the best things I ever did was to take a 2-day class with Clouser several years ago. This is a good opportunity and I recommend it.

FYI...details on the show (classes, presentations, seminars, vendors etc ) Feb. 6 & 7 are posted on the Winston portion of the website at flyfishingshow.com

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Class

Chief, do you still have this available? Is it a two day class or just a short one day presentation?
Yes...as far as I know the customer still has it available....but I believe it is a 2.5 hour class on either Fri. or Sat. morning. I'll have to check the show website to be sure.

Update....looks like it is Sat. morning from 8:30-11

·
Red X Angler
11,444 Posts
Richard would you mind posting a thread with the link to the Winston show, just in case someoen misses this thread?

The RedX hot hole event is on Sat. the 7th but I am going to try to make it on Friday if anyone from Hickory way is interested in riding along.

Darrell

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here it is....

http://flyfishingshow.com/winston-salem/

Click on that and then you can explore the various categories: seminars, demonstrations, classes, vendors, destination theater etc. etc. There is an excellent slate of fly fishing "stars" including Clouser, Lefty Kreh, Dave Whitlock, and many others.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ticket has been spoken for.

Nevertheless, hope to see some of you at the show. Wademaster...you're looking a little ill... I am afraid you are going to be "sick on Feb 6 or 7 :rolleyes:....the show will be good for "what ails you!" The store booth gets quite busy but don't let that stop folks from saying hello.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.