NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fished the local lake today-tillery-just for giggles i was goin to try some where i have never fished on this lake. choose my creek-near the state park-the wind was blowing in to a bank pretty good so i picked up the blade and was giving what for to them.
. catching 4 bass on the blade in 300 yards stretch was pretty cool.in the back of the creek i spied me a large boulder vein coming down to the water.-i just had to give it a shot-caught 4 off that rock vein. i was WAY back in the back of said creek. caught a walk-a-maw on a crank on the way up stream on my return same tree out dances an 8" smallie caught on that crank.
would not have been to bad had i not forgotten the camera..
-add string of cuss words here-

i worked out of this creek and run -thru 10,000 seagulls- to woodrun. catching only one lil dink in woodrun i ran down lake-thru at least 5000 more seagulls- to the mouth of 24/27 launch finger. caught a nice 6 pound channel catfish-that was fun on a 7 foot ml spinning rod..

zooker

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Catfish for dinner?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.