NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Moseyak brought up the topic of tourneys, TKAA has announced their tournament, September 29, 2007. Rules and details are on Tidewater Kayak Anglers Association > Home. From the looks of things, this is a fairly big-time event, at least as far as yak-fishing tournaments go.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump -- the TKAA tourney is Saturday! Yak4Fish is heading that way -- give him a shout if anyone else wants to head up that way.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I wonder if Druminator is in this one??

·
Registered
884 Posts
I won't be making it this year :( I've got school to start paying for and this first payment is going to take a big chunk of change from me on the 1st of October...

I am going to be headed down to Queen's Creek Sunday though to do some fishing if anyone wants to come. Speaking of which, how did you guys do when you went down Tuesday, Kev?

Hey Sundrop, I'm working in Little Washington now. We should meet up for lunch or some evening fishing sometime.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Sounds good Ashley!!! PM me and give me some info so I can track ya down!! You workin' for IBX?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.