NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone over in North Carolina (or wherever else u might be)....looking to get knowledgable about Kerr Lake. I will have my BFL regional over there and have never been out on the water. Planning on making a few trips over there before the regional date on October 20-22nd.
Feel free to post here or maybe better yet...email me at [email protected] I would greatly appreciate any information regarding Kerr Lake to help me out for my regional.
Thanks and I hope all is well. :)

~Magnet~

·
Registered
52 Posts
Magnet

I'm sorry but I haven't fished Kerr yet and don't have any information, but I couldn't help but notice your email address-mwolverine. You aren't a Michigan grad are you? I hope not because I'm a BUCKEYE. I'm just kidding. I guess if you are I could overlook that since you are a fisherman. Anyway, welcome to the site, I'm sure some people on this site have fished there and have some good advice for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ketchunanee...

Yes, I am a WOLVERINE! Go Blue! I can overlook the fact that you are "one of the others" as well, because you are a fisherman. I am new to this site, so I'm not sure how it all works, so hopefully I dont miss any posts that might come in about Kerr Lake. I'm planning to make a trip there the last weekend of this month or the first weekend in September. And then again in August and one more time before the cut off date in October.

~Magnet~

·
Registered
52 Posts
Magnet

Again, welcome to the site, it's great. I have had a great time on here and have gotten a lot of useful information. I have very little saltwater experience, and these guys told me how to read the water and gave me tips, and on my first trip to the outerbanks I got into some flounder and bluefish. They also made my first trout fishing trip in NC a huge success. I know people on here fish Kerr. I would just check the freshwater lakes topic regularly and just ask questions. Everyone is very helpful.

By the way, my dad is from Michigan but he went to OSU. I have a lot of family up there too. There is a lot of good fishing up there.
GO BUCKS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.