NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed down to hammock beach Florida for a whole week. I was wondering if anyone had any experience in this area and if it would be worth it to tow the boat down this time of year to chase some fish inshore. Thanks in advance for any tips/thoughts.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I cant say specifically but looking at the long range weather forecast and the daytime temps in the 70s and even at night staying in the upper 50s mid 60s the water has to be alive!

Reactions: ecufisherman

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
fresh grease in the wheel bearings, check em for slack, check your tires (and your spare) and ride!!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
If you don't take it you'll wish you did when you get down there!
Kinda like my gun, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it LOL !! I don't know what options are there locally for rentals etc but the price probably isn't cheap and I don't like the hours most places allow you to use a rental.

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
If your trailer is ok for the trip, I'd tow it for sure. If you're going to have time to fish, you can always find some water to put into *some*where. I once took the boat on a family trip to Myrtle Beach and we ended up never getting to use it. I didn't regret taking it, even then. I have wished I had a boat many times, but never been sorry I brought one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.