NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW, was there a lot of bait this morning. Crazy thick with bait. Minnows and Shrimp so thick you could of walked across the water on them.
Managed on Flounder, One Rat Red, and two Blues. All came on a Z-Mans. Nothing on top water. Started at 5:20 a.m. and was off the water at 9:45 a.m.
Wish I had a better report.
Was up near Alligator Bay.

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May have to head back to Sutton. At least I found some Bass that want to play! (But that is in the low light hours.)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I'm ready for fishing to pick up! Fished a creek off the pam this morning. Paddled over 10 miles (not a misprint I was tired!) Caught one striper, one baby rat red, and got a bass to the kayak. I think I'm done fishing the creeks until it picks up. I guess I will drive to the tidal marshes from now on. I just dislike ramps full to capacity and boats tearing around. I know striper are biting but targeting them in this heat is iffy. The one I caught today was out of the water maybe 45 seconds and hardly wanted to swim off. I saw a dead one laying in the water that someone had obviously released earlier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.