NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the boys out to the Creek today and they had a blast! The catch was small but enough to keep them happy. Daddy sat up front and pretended to fish between untangling lines and what not :) Thanks to luremaker for getting us set up and ready to go :)

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Good job guys. Rye if you keep it up you might just have some guys around to help later on when you don't feel up to doing it all yourself. Best of all you will know they won't mind doing more than their share to put you on some fish. AL

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Luremaker.

We threw that beatle around some grass patches and brought it by some stumps. Its really speed sensitive. If you move it too quickit does flips and turns and wht not. Once I got the speed down, I tried various actions with no bites. I'll give it a try in whistle creek when I slide int here at lunch this week. See if it works better in there.

We tried catfishing last night. found tons of fish stacked up in the 20 foot holes. Nothing bitting though. Everythign was hanging about 13 to 18 feet. Had me really confused. Bestpiles were back by the foot bridge. Were they crappie all stacked up like that?

rye

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.