NC Angler Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I come to Topsail to the Inlaws condo...with this info I think I may have some fun! It looks like this thread is a bit dated, I know there is alot of construction going on on the inlet side, are there any new locations or are any of these above unreachable now? I can figure it out, but was trying to save some fishing time! Thanks again!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks, Ive been coming there for 15 years and most only stay in the North end. But after researching all of these spots I quickly learned its ALL Topsail...lol Thanks Swampin'

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
If you are asking about the Town of North Topsail's park across from the County's beach access then the answer is yes. Don't know how good the fishing would be though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
There is a NDNR website, with comple listings of ramps and facilities. They do update it...occasionally depending on new improvements!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, First time on forum and looking to get some basic help. Im coming down to Topsail Beach all next week with my family and was wondering if there is anything running down there? Can I catch fish off the beach, canal or off the pairs? Im from Boston and fish for striped bass,blues and flounder mostly...Im not looking for a particular spot but maybe some good info on what to fish for and what to bring with me for gear..Also can I catch blue crab in canals? Thought it would be cool for kids to do..any help would be much appreciated..It will be my first time down in Carolina..Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I just moved to the onslow area. I plan on inshore and pier fish. Any recommendations on what to use bait, rig setup, etc. Any advice would be great. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
North Topsail Beach---4 X 4 vehicles ONLY--- off of hwy 210 take New River Inlet Road all the way to the north end of the island. You will see a sign to engage your 4X4 on your vehicle. Take a right and you can go about 100 yard..you must stop and not proceed past the big sign on the right. Going to the left you can go to the first small feeder creek. They have post up to keep vehicles out of the bird nesting areas.

You can back you truck or vehicle up to the New River Inlet and fish right out the tailgate. Great place to stop and take a pier cart to the surf. Lots of great fishing in this area.

<*)))))>{

Hey Scott where do you get the ORV Permit?

41 - 54 of 54 Posts