NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My club's annual KMT tournament is next week-end, Oct. 14th (this week-end is the US Open in Southport, just a warm-up for our tourney :p) We expect about 200 or more boats this year. It is open to everyone, so if your interested visit Topsail Offshore Fishing Club

Of course I already have first place reserved for my team :D;).

Team Fly Away (my boat's name which is named after one of my favorite hymns) consists of Myself, Pat Varnum and Mark, aka: Pier Dweller. Wish us good weather and good luck!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Man would love to join in on that... but.. boats in Winston Salem and muzzle loader for Eastern season opens this saturday... pretty much put the poles away and been sighting in guns and gettin ready for deer season!

Still need to get out with ya for some inshore Mike!!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man would love to join in on that... but.. boats in Winston Salem and muzzle loader for Eastern season opens this saturday... pretty much put the poles away and been sighting in guns and gettin ready for deer season!

Still need to get out with ya for some inshore Mike!!
Let me know when, Bud. Fall fishing is really heating up so if you get a break in the hunting, give me a shout.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Topsail Angler,

I have heard about the TOFC a few times and thought I might be interested in checking it out. I met Aquaholic fueling up one day at Hilltop Grocery, really nice guy. I did not know at the time he was a member. When will the meetings start in 2007 and I will get by one, if you'll have me of course:D

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'd be glad to have you, in fact I'll sponsor your visit! We start back up with meetings in May. We meet the first Saturday of each month at 7PM. We have our last meeting in Nov. Dues are $50 per year. We serve dinner at each meeting, so that about covers the $50 in dues (for instance in July we have boiled shrimp, in Nov we have oysters, etc - and you can bring your wife or friend). I will tell you this up front, this club is all about Kings. We all fish for other stuff but King Mackerel is the focus. In fact we have an inter-club KMT the Saturday of each meeting. And of course we put on a big KMT tourney every year.

Look forward to meeting you in person.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.