NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advice for fishing off the piers on topsail and has anyone been having any luck? I'm stuck doing some writing today so I can't really go anywhere crazy. Any tips help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
Hearing of red and black drum, sea mullet aka whiting, blues and some spaniards. The piers to the south a little ways caught 2-3 kings this weekend that I've heard of and I also heard but have not confirmed of a cobia coming from a pier a little south of there.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Something busting hard about a half mile off the beach off of seaview yesterday. Saw a spinner shark jump too. Kure slayed the Spanish yesterday, heard of 3 at a time on gold hook rigs. Ocp got 2 more kings yesterday. Bogue started getting some Spanish. Bonito being caught somewhere near CALO too.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Figures it is starting to sizzle. Driving down to ATL to visit mom this weekend, knee surgery Friday next; not sure when I will be able to get down there next. Could be mid June. My life needs to slow down; I keep thinking this will be the year will be when I make it all the various things that run in the Spring and I keep missing them...

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
I am retired, and things never seem to work out for me this time of year. It is either a doctor appt for my wife or I, or the weather isn't cooperating. Ever notice if you have any appointments, that they always seem to fall on the days that the weather is perfect?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I feel your pain Rouse, I got wensday off and booked up with a doctors appointment, otherwise I would be kinging at seaview

1 - 8 of 8 Posts