NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Finally made it down to the coast this weekend to chase some reds. Saw 2 beautiful sunrises, caught a few fish and met a fellow NC Angler. Look forward to the next time Bob.

View attachment 71888
Good to see they are still chewing topwater. Nice work out there.

·
Banned
2,062 Posts
Nice. The wife and I went to the left Coast in March. She wanted to see the sunset over the ocean and visit some family. What's a good husband say? Yes dear, so we went. The sunsets were beyond disappointing imo. I know the sunsets at Topsail are obviously not over the water but they are still awe inspiring from certain spots. That being said the sunrises is even more beautiful so I'm glad you took the photo and shared it. I imagine you caught the sunrise AND sunsets being you traveled to fish?

Galaxy S4. Slimkat 4.4.2 official.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice. The wife and I went to the left Coast in March. She wanted to see the sunset over the ocean and visit some family. What's a good husband say? Yes dear, so we went. The sunsets were beyond disappointing imo. I know the sunsets at Topsail are obviously not over the water but they are still awe inspiring from certain spots. That being said the sunrises is even more beautiful so I'm glad you took the photo and shared it. I imagine you caught the sunrise AND sunsets being you traveled to fish?

Galaxy S4. Slimkat 4.4.2 official.
I was down for the weekend and on the water at 6 a.m. each day. By lunch or shortly afterwards the sun got hot and I went back to the shade for the rest of the day. In the fall I will stay out all day fishing for trout, but it's a lot cooler then and the days are shorter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.