NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent 3 hours on Easter Sunday at DNP. Skunked. Did not even see a single fish.

Worked the upper lake with T-rigged weightless senkos and super flukes on weighted swimbait hooks. Continued on the north side of the lower lake and made a concerted effort to cover the docks with wacky rigged senkos. Didn't really see anyone fishing. Anyone have any luck there this weekend?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Had no luck in clear water ponds...but went to two muddy/dirty ponds and picked up a 2.7 and 3.5 off a chatter. Cold front definitely didn't help at all

·
Registered
978 Posts
the bite was tough in my area today and over the Easter weekend as well..took the yak out today and fished for about 4 hrs without a single bite..I had one bite on Easter sunday..I seen the bass take my chatterbait and disappear on me and that was the last I seen of him..maybe 2 pounds or so..im going to give it another round tomorrow morning..we'll see how it goes..good luck out there fellas!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I went out for topwater action sunday night not a blow up at all. SO tonight I went crappie fishing and landed mostly good sized ones probably 15 total will count in AM when I clean them

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was there a little before lunch and ended up with 5 or 6 small ones - only thing they hit on was an orange rooster tail with a bronze blade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts