NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went out of Topsail inlet yesterday to Lee Island. Not much luck so my buddy Rich and I decided to try our luck at AR 362. A few Sea bass and the typical run of Lizard fish, so we went out about another 7 miles. We had a few nice hits that perked our interest so we worked the area. About 2:30pm the action began to pick up. Fish on!! Rich reeled in a nice Trigger fish. A few minutes later I reeled in what I think was a large Bermuda chub. Unfortunately, Rich fillet it before I could get a positive ID. At this point it was time to head in. Of course thats when the action starts :mad:. The water was flat as a calm lake and the weather was beautiful. Rich and I had an enjoyable day. Oh, thanks to Topsail Angler (Mike), I've utilized some of the techniques and info that he so generously shared and it's adding up to success. Slowly but surely I'm getting the hang of it.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.