NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trout/Drum Reels for sale: I have switched to all Shimano Stradic and Diawa Ballistic so I need to move these off my bench so they are not collecting dust.

1:Wright & McGill Sabalos 3500 with extra spool good condition, some boat rash but overall good. Spooled with 15lb power pro slick 8 Extra spool with mono never used $50.00 Reduced to $25.00
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle

2:penn Battle 3000 spooled with 15lb. Power Pro Slick 8 great condition $50.00 SOLD
Hood Motor vehicle Light Automotive design Automotive tire

3:Quantum Smoke 30 spooled with 15lb. Power Pro Slick 8 good condition. Reel did develop some mild paint flaking at foot of reel which has been cleaned off and the foot was repainted as can be seen in pic. $100.00 SOLD
Vehicle Aircraft Wood Automotive tire Automotive design

4: Diawa Ballistic 3500 spooled with 15lb Power Pro Slick 8. Excellent Condition bought at the end of last winter. The ONLY reason I am even considering selling this reel is it is too large of a reel for my liking and I want to get a 2500 or 3000 to replace it. This is the mag oil reel completely sealed and is smooth as silk. $200.00 Reduced to $175.00
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bicycle part Bicycle handlebar Headlamp

5:Fenwick HMG Spinning 7ft Med Fast action, this is the older model with the larger grip which is the ONLY reason I want to sell it. My other 5 HMG's are the newer style with the slim grips and when I pick this one up fishing it feels awkward compared to the others. Great condition $65.00 SOLD

Last remaining reels reduced need to sell have ordered new reels and need the $$

Prefer Local Pick Up
Call or Text Mike 252-665-0082

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.