NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm not a fly fisherman but I love to go spinner fishing with my son. We would fish Snowbird, but with all the tourist and bankbetters coming in its hard to fish it like we love it. I was just woundering if we could find somewhere for people could go wadding and have fun with there son.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I would suggest getting on the ncwrc website and getting one of their trout map books. They show each county, where each trout stream is, and what designation it has (delayed harvest, hatchery supported, wild, etc.). That book along with a county map is priceless in finding streams to fish. You can also check their web site for which streams were recently stocked once the season opens. Most of my trout fishing is up in Surry, Wilkes, Allegahny, and Ashe counties. There are some great streams up there, but from what I can tell there are many more streams over in your area. Good luck and I hope your kid catches a bigger trout that you!! :)
Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.