NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
with the low water levels and brutal temps we are about to have days in a row its going to be massive. :(

·
Registered
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they dont look like they've been dead long either...with a long week more of freezing temps, may not be good at all
They had been dead long enough for the eyes to begin clouding over but not real long. They were fresh enough to keep and eat. The one I'm holding up in my hand was still alive. It was stunned and stuck in some grass trying to escape. With a little assistance in reviving, it swam off strong.

·
Registered
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
with the low water levels and brutal temps we are about to have days in a row its going to be massive. :(
We might catch a break. The forecast appears to be improving. Tuesday we will see 55 and some rain which should warm the water up, mid 40's on Wednesday and then cold again Thursday and Friday. No doubt we will lose some more fish, I just hope it's not much worse than it already is.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.