NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy was it cold on tha water at 630 this morning , hard to catch fish with ice on the water but after the sun came up we found some nice trout in one of trigger 22 's favorite holes , again the purplescent twitchin rap is a bad bad boy !!!! Saw c lane and ****** and both were hunkered down in their yaks . Hope they both did well because our bite was over after talkin with them . Will be back on them tomorrow morning in a different location .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Some nice fish. I was in another creek not far away today. Found some nice fish early but the bite was over with by 845 for us. Smallest fish of the day was 20 inches, biggest went 4.5 and pulled a big one off beside the boat. View attachment 67789 View attachment 67790
Been there and done that the day before. Wonder you didn't get attacked by that school of stripers!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Boy was it cold on tha water at 630 this morning , hard to catch fish with ice on the water but after the sun came up we found some nice trout in one of trigger 22 's favorite holes , again the purplescent twitchin rap is a bad bad boy !!!! Saw c lane and ****** and both were hunkered down in their yaks . Hope they both did well because our bite was over after talkin with them . Will be back on them tomorrow morning in a different location .

Curtis I wish you hadn't said anything about that stump, now I'm going to spend all my time looking for it when I go back!
That's time that I should be fishin. :) Hope John got some action today other than being the net man!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
curtis i wish you hadn't said anything about that stump, now i'm going to spend all my time looking for it when i go back!
That's time that i should be fishin. :) hope john got some action today other than being the net man!
john was great again today BUT HE WAS A HAPPY MAN , I GAVE HIM ALL THE FISH FROM BOTH DAYS !!! I ASK HIM WHAT HIS FAVORITE FOOD WAS AND HE REPLYED VERY QUICKLY --------FISH

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I think some of these guys operate on 3-4 hours of sleep a night...

Reactions: dbeam and RouseD
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.