NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just got back today from fishing the tuck for 4 days thanks to nantahala. And im going to have to say that was the best trout fishing i have ever done. On easter day i have to say at least over 20 mostly browns and few rainbows. And it was the same pretty much for the other days also. I was fishing nymphs early morning and then about 2 they started rising i switched to a march brown and elk caddis. To the guys that gave me the info before i left i cant thank you enough for the fun i had. It was my first time flyfishing for trout and im just itchin to get back there soon. :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Congratulations surfnfly, WARNING....... Fly Fishing is addictive !!!!
You could end-up like a crackhead with a fishin pole :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nothing like Fly Fishing. It gets deep in your blood. The artful presentation of a
delicate morsel of apparent food to the finned inhabitants of the cold rushing water as the sun shimmers through the tree tops and your heart pounds in anticipation of the strike. No, Nothing else like Fly Fishing, man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.